Monday, December 30, 2013

#6 Short-term separate

Finally I voice it out..
voice out that we should separate for a while to calm down ourselves..
I know there are much unwillingness for both of us..
but I still think that it's the only way can let you and me calm down..
to think about our problem..
our relationship should or should not be continue..

I don't know how's your feelings..
but I'm really feel calm over here..
I don't know tomorrow I still will calm like this or not..
at least..
I realized that I shouldn't too rely on you..
I shouldn't always stick with you..
I should be more independents and live better for myself..
that's what you always want me to do..
but..
it's a kind of separate methods in advance..
maybe I should practice from now on?

During this few days I hope you can really think clearly..
am I the only one that you wish to treasure and appreciate the most?
the life without me will make you feel empty and sad?
if let's say you still can pass your day happily..
which mean I'm nothing inside your heart..
although you always say you love me..
you miss me..
but do you?
only you knows about that..

there are so many substitution goods around you..
it make you can have the many choice to choose which one you really need..
but it also makes you confuse who you really need..
I really wish you be honest to yourself..
tell me who you really need in your life..

There are always a reason why I not believe with you..
don't have any confident to you..
last time you tell me that you don't like him anymore..
just not used to it with the feeling that suddenly lost him..
but when I see the conversation between you both..
I still remember how you ensure to tell you love him..
what's the point to create two stories to two person?
so why I should believe with you again?
I wonder am I became the "him" now?
I doubt with the way you love me..

Yesterday I saw a person post something in his wall..
I pretty agree that if you love a person definitely that person will know it..
that person will have the loved feelings around..
but I quite pity that I only have it when I request for it..
Yes, I'm repeating the same things..
people teach you one times.. twice.. third times..
actually already reached the limits..
love is depends on how you show your appreciation to the person you love..
doesn't a lesson to learn how to love a person..

Yes..
I'm tired already..
please allows us to separate for a while..
let both of us have time to consider carefully..
if this short-term break make you fall in love to another person..
don't blame me not appreciate you..
because I'm the one that not be appreciated by you..

Our future..
only one person know..
that's our God.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment