Friday, January 3, 2014

#7 Dilemma

Sometimes I trapped in a dilemma situation..
I understand everyone have their freedom to friend with anyone they prefer..
even that person you hate the most is close with your partner..
yet you still can't do anything but can jealous yourself..
just because of "freedom"..

I understand you love me..
I understand you appreciate the friendship between you both..
yet I hardly accept this fact..
I scare he will fight with me..
because I have no confident to you..
because you are just too softhearted..
or I shall put the faith on you?

You tell me you dislike to say "I love you" or send love symbol to me..
because it seem too fake when you have no feelings..
but you can send to anyone in Facebook wisely as you like..
even in "we chat" before sleep you will send many kind of love shape to him..
but I got nothing in sometimes..

so actually who am I for you?
a partner you love but you not dare to voice it out?
so who is him to you?
a friend you appreciate and can keep voice it out?

You tell me you are just like a wood..
not sensitive to anything..
but I had already voice it out to you..
yet you still just let it be..
I really don't understand..
I don' understand who am I to you..

A question which can never have answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment