Thursday, January 16, 2014

#10 Selfish

In this kind of relationship..
what I can feel is only one word >> SELFISH..
you are such a selfish and coward person..
you can enjoy with the way you like..
want to go out alone with your best friends..
alone until late night..
you can go so far just for sing k or movie..
you can go chitchat with people until forget me..

when the story turn back..
when I say I want to do back all the things u did to me to you..
you say I speak very harsh..
you say I don't care your feelings..
you are too over, don't you?

people already doubt with you both relationship..
but you say its normal..
you both are friends..
but now not only me suspect but even your friends and his friends also suspected..
so you can say it's nothing?
is that the way you treat your partner with this kind of attitude?
then you can treat your friends with that kind of attitude?

the more you explain, honestly I don't feel its an explaination..
but I feel you are using the other things to cover this topic..
so every times we argue, we actually argue for the same things..
yes, I choose to forgive and forget about it..
but when the things keep repeat don't you feel it's too over?
you never want to face the fact..
for you you can say normal but when I say I doing it to you you say I harsh..
I not love you anymore, I don't care anymore..
logic?

Yes, I forgive you again..
but the problem actually have solve it?
no.. you just ask me to accept that friends..
believe with you are nothing..
so only I can change for you?
why don't you change for me?
so we actually just wait and see when we gonna argue for the same things again..

Honestly I don't feel any love from you already..
I just feel you want to hold me with a reason behind..
definitely is not love..but I don't know what is the reason..
maybe time will let me know the answer..
too over..
I'm the one who in a relationship with you..
but I'm sharing the same things you brought for us..
but not only for me..

One day if you we really break up..
please don't blame me not appreciate you or I always argue with you..
and don't blame me suddenly good and suddenly cold to you..
bare in mind how's the way you treat me all the while..
bare in mind how you please me to be together with you..
bare in mind you please you begging but just for fun..
bare in mind I did voice out the problem but you choose to ignore..

I guess I will be the one who is going to dump by you in one day..
because you can immediately choose who you love because you did balance for both..
but remember how you play this relationship just for your own good..
I'm sorry but I gotta say if it's real..
I curse you can't find your true love forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment