Monday, January 6, 2014

#9 Innocent

How good if this world have no people cheating each other..
everybody is being honest with everyone..
when they dislike, they tell them they dislike..
when they don't love, they they them they not love anymore..
how perfect the world is..

Recently I realized that too many people treating each other like a fool..
all people live in a place without any secure..
full of thief..
full with lies..
just because of their own good..
selfish, possessive, never think about people's feelings..

Everyone stay around you is not your friends, but enemy..
they finding alternative to trap you..
they want to see you lose..
when you lose, they will gain satisfaction and happiness..
but you gain hurt because you choose to believe..

I never like to think too much when I met my friends..
I want friends because I couldn't be independents..
I need someone to rely..
especially someone that I believe the most..
but why you want to hurt me like this?

I rely on you am I wrong?
I put all my faith to you am I wrong?
why?
I just wanna stay a good relationship on you..
I just wanna you love me only..
I just want the love you send only I can receive because it's a precious love..
why it can be so hard for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment