Sunday, January 5, 2014

#8 Request/Denied

Suddenly i have a though in my mind..
I was thinking I wanna end up this relationship..
no matter how I going to cry soon..
no matter how I going to struggle back soon..
no matter how I going to regret soon..
but at least it's really better for me now..

If I'm important enough for you..
you will listen to me..
I was doing all for your own good..
I ask you to sleep early..
I ask you to make a habit for yourself which before sleep after sms me then throw away all your phone don't reply any single shit and go sleep well..
I ask you to give more time to me..
is that a problem for you or my advices harm you?

You don't do it because there's a reason behind..
You don't want to sleep early you say you want to accompany me..
but when I not reply you will u come find me again?
no, you won't..
you just will continue chit-chat with other friends..
so this consider accompany me?

I ask you to make a good habit..
you refused because you will only tell him you wanna sleep or whatsoever..
I ask you to give me more time..
you said you give me more then enough..
but actually when you reply me you did reply him as well..
so this consider give me "more" time?
or actually me and him get the equal time from you?

I really wonder how fake is the world..
why all this kind of fake person must come into peaceful world and make it complicated..
before I met you..
before I enter this society..
I really got a peaceful place over here..
but after I stepped in..
and after I in a relationship with you..
all things changed..
and you even make me feel scare and unsafe in this peaceful place..
all I want just to escape from this place..

If you love me..
it won't be like this..
If I am really important enough for you..
I won't be like this..
You know everything you can do..
but you just refused to do..
because you want to change a better me..

Is that a problem for me to rely on you?
why I can't have a live a life that I fully rely on you?
but you have to ask me need to be more independents..
why?
why everything I request..
you denied?

No comments:

Post a Comment