Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#11 Error

I told you going to Melacca is the only chances I can test you..
but I guess you were forget about it..
I blame myself why so being honest to let you know at first..
but you not even want to act to me..
you just walk and talk with them..
like we are just hi bye friend..

And you went to Indonesia again..
with him..
you tell me so many couple never go to travel together before..
yes, indeed i shouldn't jealous..
but did you ever saw good friend went travel alone..
some more so many days?

Yes, I have to understand again..
I need to understand that this tickets you brought last year..
so I got no right to jealous or what..
your promises to him is still valid..
how about my promises? ignored?

why in this relationship I have to self understand so much?
I need to understand we got a far distance..
I need to understand your friends just that two..
I need to understand you can go out alone with both of them..
I need to understand you willing to spend money on them rather then save it for me..

Last time I used to argue with you..
tell you and remind you..
but now I don't think I got such patient anymore..
I rather silent..
what you like to do just go ahead..
maybe this is what you want?
maybe this peaceful you would more prefer?
so I just silent..

Wherever you want to go, just go..
the respond you gave me is I keep lock your freedom..
but actually I ain't..
whatever.. I won't explain anymore..
and of course I won't care anymore..

Please do not regret what you choose..

No comments:

Post a Comment